Rattler Realty is proud to be a College of Real Estate Corporation classroom, offering courses for both new Real Estate Sales and for existing Agents looking to get their Brokers license.
If you are interested in learning more about our classroom, please let us know! Our office hours are Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and we do new enrollments daily from 10 am to 3 pm. This is a self-paced course that is available anytime during our business hours.
Some requirements to get your Arizona Real Estate License:
- Complete the 90 hour Pre-Licensing Course. Completion means that you have attended each of the 18 sessions at the selected classroom and successfully completed the 18 session tests. The 18 sessions are presented as follows.
- The course content including the pre-recorded lecture, is delivered to you at the classroom over the internet using Renewal’s proprietary multimedia e-learning system.
- You may begin the program on any day, but reservations with the classroom are required due to the unique format and classroom size limits. You may complete only two sessions per day with completion of all 18 sessions in as little as 9 days or if you desire, as long as one year from enrollment.
- Pass the school final examination with at least an 80% overall grade. If you do not pass initially, you are required to take additional exams until you do pass.
Requirements for the State License
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must complete the 90 hour Real Estate Licensing Salesperson course
- You must pass the School Examination
- You must pass the Arizona State Examination
Prior to activating your license you are required to complete the six hour contract writing course before the state will issue your license.
All licensee applicants must provide with their applications a Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. Be sure to start this process early as issuance of the card may take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks.